Wind Symphony music is ready and can be picked up in the Wind Studies Library
Symphonic Band music is ready and can be picked up in the Wind Studies hallway
All other ensembles will be handed their folders at rehearsal!!
DO NOT COME TO THE WIND STUDIES OFFICE- YOU WILL GET IT AT REHEARSAL!!!!
Round 2 Audition Lists:
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE AUDITION INFORMATION FORM!!!
IF WE DO NOT HAVE IT FOR YOUR ROUND 2 AUDITION, IT WILL CAUSE COMPLICATIONS FOR YOU!!!!
Flute: NOW POSTED Group A - Group B FINAL RESULTS
Oboe: Group A - Group B - FINAL RESULTS -
Bassoon: Group A - Group B FINAL RESULTS
Clarinet: Group A - Group B - FINAL RESULTS
Saxophone: Group A - Group B FINAL RESULTS
Trumpet: Group A - Group B - FINAL RESULTS
Horn: Group A - Group B - FINAL RESULTS
Trombone: Group A - Group B - FINAL RESULTS
Euphonium: Group A - Group B - FINAL RESULTS
Tuba: Group A - Group B - FINAL RESULTS
Percussion: Group A - Group B - FINAL RESULTS
PIANO AUDITIONS FOR CONCERT ENSEMBLE:
1: Complete the Audition Information Form 2018 Audition Information Form
**Once the time and date is confirmed, we will contact you with your time slot*
2018 FALL AUDITION DATES:
AUGUST 1, 2018: Audition material, Audition info form and signup links are posted
AUGUST 20-25, 2018: Auditions Round 1 & 2
2018 FALL AUDITIONS:
You MUST be ENROLLED in the HOLDING COURSE if you are auditioning for a concert ensemble!!!!
We will move you to the course for your assigned ensemble. If you were not assigned we will drop you from the holding course.
Undergrad MULB 1806.520
Graduate MULB 5173.520
August 1-17, 2018:
Complete and Submit the Audition Information Form- EVERYONE AUDITIONING MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM!!!!
This needs to be completed BEFORE you sign up for your audition slot!!!
- Fill out the ENTIRE form (if an item does not apply to you, simply enter “N/A”).
- Applied teacher: If you have not been assigned an applied teacher, please refer to list below and use the faculty listed for your instrument.
- Note: Your student ID is the 8-digit number assigned to you by UNT, NOT your username (combination of letters and numbers).
Flute- Mary Karen Clardy firstname.lastname@example.org
|Trumpet - John Holt email@example.com
Caleb Hudson firstname.lastname@example.org
Raquel Rodriguez email@example.com
Horn - Stacie Mickens firstname.lastname@example.org
Trombone - Tony Baker email@example.com
Natalie Mannix firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Menard email@example.com
Euphonium - David Childs firstname.lastname@example.org Tuba - Don Little email@example.com
Percussion - Chris Deane firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Fork email@example.com
Paul Rennick firstname.lastname@example.org
Enroll in the Holding Section (labeled as “Wind Symphony” or "Large Ensemble: Band" in the Course Catalog)
- For Undergraduate students, this course is MULB 1806.520
- For Graduate students, this course is MULB 5173.520.
► Be sure to download and print the required excerpts for your instrument – happy practicing!
- Flute audition material, Piccolo audition material
- Oboe audition material
- Bassoon audition material
- Clarinet audition material
- Saxophone audition material
- Trumpet audition material
- Horn audition material
- Tenor Trombone audition material
- Bass Trombone audition material
- Euphonium audition material
- Tuba audition material
- Percussion audition material
August 20-25, 2018:
Round 1 and Round 2 Auditions; Ensemble Assignments Determined
Complete your Round 1 Audition (w/ applied faculty) – Good luck!
Determine your Round 2 Audition Time
- This time slot will be assigned to you. Within 1-2 days of your Round 1 Audition, your Round 2 Audition time will be posted on the Wind Studies website.
- PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE WIND STUDIES OFFICE ASKING WHEN YOUR ROUND 2 AUDITION IS, AS IT ONLY PROLONGS THE PROCESS! We will post the times once all results from the applied faculty are sent to us – we promise
Complete your Round 2 Audition (w/ applied faculty and ensemble faculty) – Good luck!
Determine your Ensemble Assignment
- Within 1-2 days of your Round 2 Audition, your ensemble assignment will be posted on the Wind Studies website – make sure you know your ensemble’s rehearsal schedule!
- Note: All Wind Studies ensembles WILL rehearse during the first week of classes