SPRING 2019 AUDITIONS:
Update 12/11/18- Results will be posted by Monday 12/17/18.
Feel free to check back between now and 12/17, but do not contact the Wind Studies office to ask when they will be posted.
We are working on them and will post them as soon as they are ready!!!!
Did you miss spring auditions?
- Make up auditions will be held on January 11th.
- Please email the Wind Studies administrative assistant, Heather Coffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email on Jan. 7th with your assigned audition time.
- Prepare materials listed below and make sure you have completed an audition information form!!!
Complete and Submit the Audition Information Form → 2019 Audition Information Form
- Fill out the ENTIRE form (if an item does not apply to you, simply enter “N/A”).
- Applied teacher: If you have not been assigned an applied teacher, please refer to list below and use the faculty listed for your instrument.
- Note: Your student ID is the 8-digit number assigned to you by UNT, NOT your username (combination of letters and numbers).
- For Undergraduate students, this course is MULB 1806.520
- For Graduate students, this course is MULB 5173.520.
► Be sure to download and print the required excerpts for your instrument. You will be asked to play this in addition to one minute excerpt(s) of your choice from your jury piece. Please select your jury excerpt BEFORE you enter the audition room.
- Flute audition material
- Oboe audition material
- Bassoon audition material
- Clarinet audition material
- Saxophone audition material
- Trumpet audition material
- Horn audition material
- Trombone:Tenor Trombone audition material - Bass Trombone audition material
- Euphonium audition material
- Tuba audition material
- Percussion audition material - No link- Percussion will perform sight reading and excerpt(s)/solo of their choice on only one instrument.
Determine your Ensemble Assignment
- After your audition, your ensemble assignment will be posted on the Wind Studies website – make sure you know your ensemble’s rehearsal schedule!
- Note: All Wind Studies ensembles WILL rehearse during the first week of classes
Audition Results will be posted at the top of the page for each instrument once they are finalized.