11/5/2020 Student Worker Opportunity: Wind Studies Librarian -Part Time Student Worker Position - Anticipated Start Date 1/4/2020
To Apply go to Handshake and apply for Job#4161095 - APPLICATIONS DUE BY 11/25/2020
How to apply on handshake: https://careercenter.unt.edu/jobs/category/on-campus-employment/
- Required documents on handshake:
- Interviews will be held via zoom between 11/30-12/4/2020
SPRING 2021 AUDITIONS:
Ensemble placements for Spring 2021 will be based upon consultation with the Wind Studies conductors and the studio professors.
There will not be an audition!
What you need to do if you are participating either by remote or face to face for Spring 21 semester:
- Complete an information form by December 1, 2020 by clicking here: Spring Information Form
- This form is REQUIRED. If you do not submit one we won't be able to assign you to a face to face ensemble or to the remote ensemble.
- You will need to choose remote ensemble or face to face ensemble.
- We will be assigning face to face ensembles based on the response you provide.
- Enroll in the ensemble holding course:
- Undergrads Mulb 1806.520
- Graduate Mulb 5173.520
- If you are not enrolled in the holding course we cannot move you to your assigned ensemble and could result in unecessary late fees.
- DO NOT ENROLL AS A WAITLIST IN ANY OF THE ENSEMBLES- WE WILL MOVE YOU INTO THE ASSIGNED ENSEMBLE!
**IMPORTANT:You must contact us if you decide to NOT participate in Wind Studies ensembles after submitting an information form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This form needs to be submitted by December 1st to be included in the ensemble assignments for both face to face AND remote.
Wind Studies Ensemble Rehearsal Schedule:
Wind Symphony: Tuesday/Thursday 1:15-4:05 pm (Murchison)
Wind Orchestra: Tuesday/Thursday 12:30-3:15 pm (Murchison)
Wind Ensemble: Tuesday/Thursday 3:30-6:15 pm (Murchison)
Brass Band: Monday/Wednesday 2:15-4:05 pm (MU232)
Symphonic Band: Monday/Wednesday 1:15-3:15 pm (Murchison)
Concert Band: Monday/Wednesday 3:30-6:00 pm (Murchison)