SPRING 2019 AUDITIONS:
Complete and Submit the Audition Information Form → 2019 Audition Information Form
- Fill out the ENTIRE form (if an item does not apply to you, simply enter “N/A”).
- Applied teacher: If you have not been assigned an applied teacher, please refer to list below and use the faculty listed for your instrument.
- Note: Your student ID is the 8-digit number assigned to you by UNT, NOT your username (combination of letters and numbers).
- For Undergraduate students, this course is MULB 1806.520
- For Graduate students, this course is MULB 5173.520.
► Be sure to download and print the required excerpts for your instrument. You will be asked to play this in addition to one minute excerpt(s) of your choice from your jury piece. Please select your jury excerpt BEFORE you enter the audition room.
- Flute audition material
- Oboe audition material
- Bassoon audition material
- Clarinet audition material
- Saxophone audition material
- Trumpet audition material
- Horn audition material
- Trombone:Tenor Trombone audition material - Bass Trombone audition material
- Euphonium audition material
- Tuba audition material
- Percussion audition material - No link- Percussion will perform sight reading and excerpt(s)/solo of their choice on only one instrument.
Determine your Ensemble Assignment
- After your audition, your ensemble assignment will be posted on the Wind Studies website – make sure you know your ensemble’s rehearsal schedule!
- Note: All Wind Studies ensembles WILL rehearse during the first week of classes
Audition Results will be posted at the top of the page for each instrument once they are finalized.