SPRING 2018 AUDITIONS:
NOW POSTED- Click link below!!!
******* Make sure you are enrolled in the holding course so we can move you into the assigned ensemble.*****
***Graduate: Mulb 5173.520***
***Undergrad: Mulb 1806.520***
Complete and Submit the Audition Information Form → 2018 Audition Information Form
- Fill out the ENTIRE form (if an item does not apply to you, simply enter “N/A”).
- Applied teacher: If you have not been assigned an applied teacher, please refer to list below and use the faculty listed for your instrument.
- Note: Your student ID is the 8-digit number assigned to you by UNT, NOT your username (combination of letters and numbers).
- For Undergraduate students, this course is MULB 1806.520
- For Graduate students, this course is MULB 5173.520.
► Be sure to download and print the required excerpts for your instrument. You will be asked to play this in addition to your jury piece – happy practicing!
UPDATED w/ TEMPO MARKINGS AS OF 11:00AM ON 11/20/2017!!!
- Flute audition material
- Oboe audition material
- Bassoon audition material
- Clarinet audition material
- Saxophone audition material
- Trumpet audition material
- Horn audition material
- Trombone audition material
- Euphonium audition material
- Tuba audition material
- Percussion audition material
Determine your Ensemble Assignment
- Within 1-2 days of your audition, your ensemble assignment will be posted on the Wind Studies website – make sure you know your ensemble’s rehearsal schedule!
- Note: All Wind Studies ensembles WILL rehearse during the first week of classes
Audition Results will be posted at the top of the page for each instrument once they are finalized.